STEPS TO CONNECT YOUR FORM TO SALESFORCE:
1. Create your event in Salesforce and make note of the Event ID.
2. Clone this template form, and then in Properties (above), change the name of your new form to the name of your event. Save!
3. Do not make changes to the form itself. If the fields that exist on this template do not suit your needs, you will need to use another template.
4. Activate the Salesforce connectors by opening Connectors (the little plug icon on the left), click Configure and then click Enable and Save. Do this for both connectors. Do not make any changes to the connectors.
5. Edit your form Notifications as necessary. As a reminder, the email confirmation for the user should be a text email (the HTML version requires HTML code). Be sure to save your Notifications work.
6. View the live form - not preview - using the eye icon on the left. Once on the live form, add ?event= and the Salesforce Event ID number - hit enter to refresh the page and your live form should be displayed in front of you! Ta da!
7. Use the URL of the live form (with the ?event=EventIDNumber) as your registration form URL on Drupal and in emails.